The two news articles in this week’s resources report results from statistical analyses. For this assignment, select a similar news article or one of these. Prepare a written summary and interpretation of the analyses.
Be sure to include the following in your written assessment:
- Determine what was measured and then explain how it was measured.
- Indicate the type(s) of data included, and the levels of measurement (nominal, ordinal, interval, ratio).
- Explain whether the statistical analyses are subject to any measurement errors.
- Determine if the results and conclusions are accurate and precise. Then, explain why or why not.
- Examine the factors that must be considered when arriving at conclusions after reading such new articles.
Length: 2-3 pages, not including title or reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 2 scholarly resources in addition to citing your selected article.
The completed assignment should address all of the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations and current APA standards, and adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.