Lab Assignment: SS Disability Process PowerPoint
1. Using the SSDR website, (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. you are to prepare a 6-8 slide PowerPoint presentation outlining the steps in the disability process. You must include detailed speaker notes.
Name your presentation “SS Disability Process “
Assignment: Elevator Speech
2. For the C3P Elevator Speech assignment, you will complete one of the following as directed by your instructor:
- Option 1: Perform an Internet search and identify one company where you would like to work. Then write a short profile of the company, including its main products, its competitors, and who manages the company. Next, list the qualities you think this employer is looking for in an employee.
- Option 2: Examine the company profiles of three employers in your local market (provided by your instructor). Reflect on the qualities these potential employers may be looking for in an employee. List qualities you already have and any you may need to work on.
- note: I am study to be medical billing and coding. I live in San Antonio, Texas. I have no experiment in this field.
Expert Solution Preview
As a medical professor, I am responsible for designing and conducting lectures, evaluating student performance, and providing feedback through examinations and assignments. In this particular scenario, I will be answering questions related to college assignments and their corresponding answers for medical college students.
For the SS Disability Process PowerPoint assignment, students are required to prepare a 6-8 slide PowerPoint presentation outlining the steps in the disability process using the SSDR website. The presentation should include detailed speaker notes. The name of the presentation should be “SS Disability Process.” This assignment aims to familiarize students with the steps involved in the disability process and enhance their understanding of the topic.
The C3P Elevator Speech assignment offers two options for students to choose from. In Option 1, students are instructed to perform an internet search and identify one company where they would like to work. They should then write a short profile of the company, including its main products, competitors, and the management team. Additionally, students should list the qualities they believe this employer is looking for in an employee.
Option 2 of the assignment requires students to examine the company profiles of three employers in their local market, as provided by their instructor. Students should reflect on the qualities these potential employers may be seeking in an employee. They are asked to list the qualities they already possess and also identify any areas in which they may need to improve.
It is important to note that the student who posed these questions is studying to be in the field of medical billing and coding. They currently reside in San Antonio, Texas, and have no prior experience in this field. The purpose of this assignment is to help students develop their elevator speech and identify the qualities that employers in their chosen field may value.