The latest generation of mobile devices are portable enough to carry at all times, connected to voice and data networks, and contextually aware by using sensors and networks to preemptively complete tasks. Many of today’s mobile applications are personalized, and are not useful if they can only access the data on the phone. For a user to get, for example, sports scores, retrieve stock quotes, or perform accounting work, the mobile device needs to communicate with one or more servers, starting with the Window servers.
- Discuss effective use of screen real estate
- How does mobile user interface designs & websites reduce end-user self-efficacy?
- What are the challenges of integrating mobile applications with multiple databases?
- Late assignments will not be accepted.
- This is a required assignment and is worth 50 points.
- You must apply and use the basic citation styles of APA.
- Do not claim credit for the words, ideas, and concepts of others.
- Use in-text citation and list the reference of your supporting source following APA’s style and formatting
- Do not copy and paste information or concepts from the Internet and claim that is your work. It will be considered Plagiarism and you will receive a zero for your work.